- All the conditions of this policy are worded in the masculine form for the sake of convenience only, and refer, of course, to women also.
- The customer declares that he is aware that any action he undertakes through the system (including the content of the messages that he sends through the system) is accessible at all times to the Company.
The Company shall use the information collected by the system for the following-
- To send advertising and/or marketing material to the use from the Company, through various forms of media;
- To allow use of various services on the Website and/or system;
- To keep any detail provided by the user (including his personal details) in the data base;
- To produce and analyze statistical data; This information will not personally identify the user;
- To improve and enrich the services and content offered on the system and/or the Website;
- To change or cancel existing services and content;
- To adapt the services which are shown when visiting the Website for the user;
- To contact the user when the Company believes that there is a need for such;
- For the proper operating and development of the Website and the system;
Providing Information to Third Parties
- The Company will not forward to third parties your identifying details and information which has been collected on your activities in the system (insofar as this information identifies you personally), other than in the following specified instances:
- Should you breach the provisions of the regulations, or if you execute actions through the system or the Website, or in connection with such, which are allegedly in contravention of the law, or an attempt to execute such an action.
- If the Company revives a judicial order instructing it to provide any information about you to a third party;
- In any event of a dispute, claim, suit, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and the Company;
- In any event where the Company is of the view that the providing of the information is necessary in order to prevent serious damage to your person or property or the person or property of a third party.
The user may, nevertheless, clear the cookies from the browser or to define the browser settings to refuse to use the “cookies”.
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy.